Shipping and Payment Policy
Pricing & GST
- All prices are in Australian dollars $AUD and do not include GST.
- All payments must be made in Australian Dollars.
- Overseas customers are not charged GST on their order.
Returns and Exchanges
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted without prior authorisation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All claims must be made within 10 days of the date of invoice.
- We must receive all authorised returns within 21 days of the date of invoice or purchase.
- We request that customers please choose carefully. We do not ordinarily issue refunds if you simply change your mind. In such cases, an exchange for other goods of equal/higher value, or the issuance of a credit note for future transactions, is applied.
- Customers are entitled to a refund, product replacement, or credit if they receive goods which are damaged, faulty or wrongly described as per Australian Consumer Law.
- We dispatch goods either by courier (usually TNT) or Australia Post’s Parcel service. Express Post is also available if requested. This will enable you to track your delivery. Each service has different costs associated with it and in every instance we will endeavour to ship at the cheapest and/or quickest method to you, our customer.
When will my order arrive?
- For all orders placed before 1pm on a weekday, we usually post them out on the same day. For all orders after 1pm on a weekday, or during the weekend or public holidays, we will post them out the next day.
- Although we do our very best to get our order to you as quickly as possible, unfortunately we cannot control Australia Post, and some customers do experience delays from time to time. For standard post, please allow 5-10 business days for delivery. For express post, please allow 2 business days. If your item hasn't arrived within that time, please ensure your delivery address is correct before contacting us.